Friday 25 December 2009

The Quest For the Blogskin!

Ughh...

The mighty warrior stumbles from weariness.
Tired and strained, he pushes on in search for a BLOGSKIN.
He travelled through the harsh Internet to the terrain known as blogskins.com
He then battled weird pages, freaky blogs and blinding designs...
All in search of the one and only, destined, fated...
BLOGSKIN for this darn blog.

And all he got was this junk you see in the background now.
Yes its from Blogger.

The warrior is now grumbling about his bad luck and drinking a cup of Milo.
And yes I'm the warrior lol.

I spent 2 hours searching for suitable skins.
But the standard seemed to have degraded.
Now all I see is unmatched colours and black emo skins.
Eww.

I mean, where has all the designer sense gone yo?
These crazy freaks have maroon and yellow all over their bedroom wall or what?

The warrior feels like sleeping now after a tired day of hunting and grumbling.
Haha.

Okayy, blog sign out. Bye bye. :)

P.S. Im gonna slap myself once for every time I look at a bar of Mars. Its addictive =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home