Saturday 26 December 2009

BRRRRR! Open happiness, open Coca-Cola! ;)

Whenever there's a pool there'll be birds,
Whenever there's school there'll be homework.

Whenever there's a beat there'll be a drum,
Whenever there's fun there'll be Coca-Cola

Its a very catchy and imba song. Lol. Super random but seriously, its EPIC.

Coca-Cola epicly IMBA!

Anyway, seeing I'm this lame, I must be freaking bored.
And yes I'm freaking bored.
No surprises. Just me. Being freakingly bored.
Its freakingly boring to be freakingly bored.
That's why I'm repeating the phrase freaking bored.
Its coz I am freaking bored.

Hmm I went to the Sunday Flea Market in Upper Penang Road today.
Bought chocolate cheese cake. Epic.

Oh yeah, when I was running through Form 2 books to sort which are junk and all, I came across my long-lost hidden Geo papers. Those papers got me into trouble for hiding in between stacks of white paper -.-

Oh oh!! There's a chess competition coming up on January 3rd. USM Engineering Open. Oh yeahhhh!
Its epic enough lol.
I'm goingggg! :P
You want chao me? Anyway its good experience and I strongly recommend taking part to gain practice and skill.

Oh yeahh if you have Facebook (who doesn't?) then join me in castle Age yea. Im fighting this epic imba hydra who refuses to die after solid hitting of 40 hours.

In case you have been wondering, yes I have left over tang yuen from yesterday. But only a wee little bit cause I gobbled much of it lol.

Well, I'm off to play Zuma now -.-
Yeah, lame I know.
But I'm freakingly bored.
It gives me the priviledge to do freakingly lame things.
Besides, my mom beat me in Zuma. I mean, this is the end of the line.
Practice!! :O

P.S. Do you know Coca-Cola started by accident? This random guy had a stomach ache. He wanted to drink cola. This random storekeeper decided to put SODA in his cola. Turned out it was epic. I'm gonna try mixing carrots into teh tarik. Who knows, I might create Carrot-Cola or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home