Wednesday 13 January 2010

Sorryyyyyy lol

Ohhh long time didn't blog :O
Later same mistake repeated again ma die looo

Anyway, updates yo!
Hmm, hows your day?

Well, school was okayy.
3 Anthony was more peaceful than i expected, I guess...
Tons of homework, and our Geo teacher dam stim case -.-
BUT, he's okay lah. For some reason every time he enters our class I pity him :/

hmmm, have to work harder this year, so no time blog T.T
But don't worry, I'll squeeze time in :P

And USM competition looks like its trying to avoid me :(
Got school on the 23rd, which is the individual event date :@:@
Andddd my school duno whether sending people onot.
Epic fail -.-

Omg, I hate sejarah now. Oh wait, I hate all PMR subs now :O

ughh, kay lah. gtg
so have fun guys, and remember to RELAX :)

P.S. Alan epic imba! Gimme back my bottle :@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home